Defining a clear purpose and clarifying the roles and responsibilities are key steps for building an effective team.
Watch Introductory Video
Review Quick Guides
Define a Clear Purpose and Describe Success
- How do effective teams agree on their goals?
- What are the signs your team does not have a clear purpose?
- How do you coach your team to improve?
Clarify Roles and Responsibilities
- What are the benefits of clear roles and responsibilities?
- What are the signs that improvement is needed?
- What are the steps you can take to prevent your team from becoming complacent?
Apply What You've Learned
Work through five different examples to see if you can determine the best course of action for building a team.