This is a flexible online leadership program exclusively for you - faculty and staff who oversee the work of others.
What makes this program different?
- Research-based content about what actually works when it comes to effectively developing your staff.
- Tailored to the University, based on science and practice.
Learn on the job!
- Expand your knowledge when it’s convenient for you.
- Get tips, review videos, and practice the skills you’ve learned through online exercises at your own pace.
Let's get started. Click on the Module name on the right to start exploring.
New webinar on Managing Flexible Teams
Check out our latest webinar on Managing Flexible Teams, which will help you understand different types of flexible work, prepare for and make decisions about flexibility in your team, and equip you with skills needed to successfully manage teams with flexible work arrangements.
What’s out of scope?
- Specific employee relations information (i.e. policies and procedures). Click the Partner Content tab to access those resources.