Employee engagement is the extent to which we, as employees, devote time, energy, and effort at work. Peak engagement happens when we face meaningful challenges, while having the support and resources we need to succeed.
In this module you will learn:
- What employee engagement is and the employee engagement cycle.
- What are the ways to gather your employees' input?
- How do you make sense of the input you have received?
- What are the main elements to consider when preparing for an effective discussion?
- What are some action planning principles and what resources exist to support you in the engagement work?