Recorded on February 18, 2020.
What many student employees lack in professional experience, they make up in their willingness to learn and their enthusiasm for new projects. In this webinar, we’ll explore simple ways to mobilize students’ eagerness and guide them in their development as young professionals, while ensuring the work you need to finish is completed.
In this webinar you will:
- Identify the unique opportunities and challenges student workers present.
- Discover tips to make supervising student employees a great experience for both you and the student.
- Learn from the trials and triumphs of other student worker supervisors.
For a more active learning experience, download the Supervising Undergraduate Students ActionSheet (MS Word). The ActionSheet becomes your takeaway to help reinforce learning and something that you can reference for later.
Supervising Undergraduate Students Webinar
Or, listen to the podcast version of this webinar:
Supervising Undergraduate Students Resources
- A Quick Guide to Supervising Undergraduate Students (PDF)
- Supervising Undergraduate Students ActionSheet (Word)