While many of the library resources are available system-wide, the permalinks to the articles are built using the Twin Cities libraries access. System campuses need to login through their library system and search for the articles there:
- David J. Snowden and Mary E. Boone. (2015, December 07). A Leader's Framework for Decision Making.
- HBR guide to project management. (2013). Boston: Harvard Business Review Press.
- Jack B. Soll, Mankins, M., John Beshears, S., & Daniel Kahneman, D. (2015, November 16). Outsmart Your Own Biases.
- Nick Craig and Scott A. Snook. (2014, August 18). From Purpose to Impact.
- Parent, M. M., & Deephouse, D. L. (2007). A Case Study of Stakeholder Identification and Prioritization by Managers. Journal of Business Ethics, 75(1), 1-23. doi:10.1007/s10551-007-9533-y
- Zhu, M., Yang, Y., & Hsee, C. K. (2018). The Mere Urgency Effect. Journal of Consumer Research. doi:10.1093/jcr/ucy008