While many of the library resources are available system-wide, the permalinks to the articles are built using the Twin Cities libraries access. System campuses need to login through their library system and search for the articles there:
- Berry, C.M. (2015). Differential Validity and Differential Prediction of Cognitive Ability Tests: Understanding Test Bias in the Employment Context. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 2,435-463.
- 2016. “Bias Interrupters: Identifying and Interrupting Bias in Hiring”. Center for WorkLife Law.
- Bohnet, I. (2016, April 18) “How to take the Bias out of Interviews” Harvard Business Review.
- Knight, R. (2017, June 12). 7 Practical Ways to Reduce Bias in Your Hiring Process. Harvard Business Review.
- Mackenzie, L. and Correll, S. (2018, October 1). Two Powerful Ways Managers Can Curb Implicit Biases. Harvard Business Review.
- Sullivan, J. (2016, February 10). 7 Rules for Job Interviews that Result in Great Hires. Harvard Business Review.
- Tippins, N.T. (2015). Technology and Assessment in Selection. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 2, 551-582.