Recorded on November 15, 2017.
Onboarding is the process of transforming a new employee into a fully functioning member of your team. When done effectively, it is a powerful employee engagement strategy that helps cultivate long term relationships, promote and understanding of organizational culture and foster a sense of belonging.
This webinar will cover:
- Creating a plan built on elements to establish and foster long-term employee engagement.
- Immerse new employees into the culture of your organization and introduce them to key partners for success.
- Set performance expectations and goals to help a new employee succeed in their role and achieve the desired results.
Use the following timestamps to jump to the particular section of the webinar recording:
- 0:05 Welcome & Introductions
- 02:35 Onboarding New Employees Overview | 15:04 Q&A Part 1
- 16:06 Onboarding Plan and Elements | 25:13 Q&A Part 2
- 28:50 Onboarding and Organizational Culture | 38:35 Q&A Part 3
- 40:30 Onboarding and Engagement
- 43:45 Onboarding Resources and Planning Worksheet
- 44:25 Announcements and Final Q&A.
Onboarding New Employees Webinar
Or, listen to the podcast version of this webinar: