While many of the library resources are available system-wide, the permalinks to the articles are built using the Twin Cities libraries access. System campuses need to login through their library system and search for the articles there:
- Accelerating Leaders’ Transitions - OPM.gov. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.opm.gov/WIKI/uploads/docs/Wiki/OPM/training/Accelerating-Leaders-Transitions.pdf
- Bauer, Talya & Erdogan, Berrin. (2011). Organizational socialization: The effective onboarding of new employees. APA handbook of industrial and organizational psychology. 3. 51-64. 10.1037/12171-002.
- Brown, K. F., & Sullivan, B. (2013, October 28). Delivering on Strategic Priorities: A Talent and Culture Roadmap. CUPA-HR Annual Conference and Expo. University of Minnesota.
- Cable, Daniel M., Gino, Francesca, & Staats, Bradley R. (2013). Reinventing employee onboarding (Hiring). MIT Sloan Management Review, 54(3), 23-28.
- Gigliotti, R. A., Ruben, B. D., & J. W. (2017). Snapshots of Academic and Senior Administrator Leadership Programs at Big Ten Academic Alliance (BTAA) Universities.
- Graybill, J. O., Carpenter, M. T., Offord, J., Piorun, M., & Shaffer, G. (2013). Employee onboarding: identification of best practices in ACRL libraries. Library Management, 34(3), 200-218. doi:10.1108/01435121311310897
- Kompaso, S. M., & Sridevi, M. S. (2010). Employee Engagement: The Key to Improving Performance. International Journal of Business and Management,5(12). doi:10.5539/ijbm.v5n12p89
- Managing the Employee Onboarding and Assimilation Process - SHRM Online. (2017, March 6).
- Reese, V. (2005). Maximizing your retention and productivity with on‐boarding. Employment Relations Today, 31(4), 23-29.
- Robbins, S. P., & Judge, T. A. (2017). Organizational behavior. Boston: Pearson.