Effectively developing teams that harness individual strengths while managing differences is a challenge most leaders face. These webinars will cover:
- How to identify when a team is the best option to complete a task.
- The key elements to launch and build an effective team.
- Strategies to improve a team's performance, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- How to identify and prevent burnout.
- How to recognize work stressors which may be undermining resilience.
We have two webinars on this topic:
- Leading Teams
- Building Resilient Teams and Departments
Leading Teams Webinar (Recorded on July 18th, 2017)
Building Resilient Teams and Departments Webinar (Recorded on June 26th, 2018)
This presentation is on the topic of building resilience for teams and departments. The content was built based on themes from participant evaluation feedback, comments, and questions and focuses on the challenges supervisors face in leading teams and managing team dynamics.
Please download the ActionSheet for this Webinar to follow along with the content as it will be your takeaway and help reinforce your learning. Note that the ActionSheet works best when used in Microsoft Word.
Module 4 Questions and Answers
Printable Guides (great for review and summary information):
- Defining a Clear Purpose for Team Success (PDF)
- Clarifying Roles and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Establishing Norms and Expectations (PDF)
- Establishing Clear Decision-Making Processes(PDF)
- Quick Guides to Conflict:
- ActionSheet to accompany the “Building Resilient Teams and Departments” webinar (MS Word)