While many of the library resources are available system-wide, the permalinks to the articles are built using the Twin Cities libraries access. System campuses need to login through their library system and search for the articles there:
- Achor, S., & Gielan, M. (2016, June 24). Resilience Is About How You Recharge, Not How You Endure. Harvard Business Review.
- Behfar, K. J., Mannix, E. A., Peterson, R. S., & Trochim, W. M. (2010). Conflict in Small Groups: The Meaning and Consequences of Process Conflict. Small Group Research , Vol 42(Issue 2), 127-176.
- Carucci, R. (2017, September 04). The Better You Know Yourself, the More Resilient You'll Be. Harvard Business Review.
- Chamorro-Premuzic, T., & Lusk, D. (2017, August 16). The Dark Side of Resilience. Harvard Business Review.
- Coutu, D., & Beschloss, M. (2009). Why Teams DON'T Work. Harvard Business Review, 87(5), 98-105.
- Coutu, D. (2002, May). How Resilience Works. Harvard Business Review.
- Edmondson, A. (PhD). Building a psychologically safe workplace. Lecture presented at TEDxHGSE.
- Edmondson, A. C., & Lei, Z. (2014). Psychological Safety: The History, Renaissance, and Future of an Interpersonal Construct. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 1, 23-43.
- Fernandez, R. (2016, January 21). Help Your Team Manage Stress, Anxiety, and Burnout. Harvard Business Review.
- Kern, J. B. (2016, April 29). Managing Multicultural Teams.
- Kudaravalli, S., Faraj, S., & Johnson, S. L. (2017). How to Get Experts to Work Together Effectively. Harvard Business Review Digital Articles, 2-4.
- Liao, H., Campbell, E., Chuang, A., Zhou, J., & Dong, Y. (2017, April 21). When One Person's High Performance Creates Resentment in Your Team.
- Markman, A. (2017). Your Team Is Brainstorming All Wrong. Harvard Business Review Digital Articles, 2-4.
- Molinsky, A. (2017, January 25). You're More Resilient Than You Give Yourself Credit For. Harvard Business Review.
- Rosen, K. R. (2017, September 05). How to Recognize Burnout Before You're Burned Out. The New York Times.
- Rozovsky, J. (2015, November 17). The five keys to a successful Google team.
- Walsh, D. (2018, March 5). "The Workplace Is Killing People and Nobody Cares". Insights.