Conflict in the workplace may be uncomfortable for many, yet it does have a purpose. In these webinars you will learn to:
- Recognize the benefits of conflict.
- Create more self-awareness regarding your own approach to conflict and that of others.
- Assess conflict to determine its source.
- Build the skills needed to effectively manage conflict.
There are two webinars on this topic:
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Conflict in Action
Managing Conflict Webinar (Recorded on May 23, 2017)
Or, listen to the podcast version of the webinar:
Managing Conflict in Action Webinar (Recorded on April 18, 2018)
Or, listen to the podcast version of this webinar:
Module 3 Questions and Answers
Printable Guides (great for review and summary information):
- U of M Manager/Supervisor Leadership Competencies (PDF)
- Quick Guide to Conflict Sources (PDF)
- Quick Guide to Conflict: Knowing When to Get Involved (PDF)
- Quick Guide to Conflict: Managing Emotions (PDF)
- Quick Guide to Conflict: Building Trust (PDF)
- Quick Guide to Conflict: Seeking Solutions (PDF)
- ActionSheet to accompany the “Managing Conflict in Action” webinar (MS Word)