While many of the library resources are available system-wide, the permalinks to the articles are built using the Twin Cities libraries access. System campuses need to login through their library system and search for the articles there:
- Carr, A., & Kline, K. (2016). Encouraging effective performance management systems. Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Mueller-Hanson, R.A., & Pulakos, E.D. (2015). Putting the “performance” back in performance management. Society for Human Resource Management and Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
- Pulakos, E.D. (2004). Performance management: A roadmap for development, implementing, and evaluating performance management systems. Society for Human Resource Management.
- Pulakos, E.D., Mueller-Hanson, O’Leary, R.S., & Meyrowtiz, M.M. (2012). Building a high performance culture: A fresh look at performance management. Society for Human Resources Management Foundation.
- Aguinis, H. (2009). An expanded view of performance management. In J.W. Smither, & M. London (Eds.). Performance management: Putting research back into practice (pp. 1-43). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Cawley, B. D., Keeping, L. M., & Levy, P. E. (1998). Participation in the performance appraisal process and employee reactions: A meta-analytic review of field investigations. Journal of Applied Psychology, 83(4), 615–633.
- London, M., & Smither, J. W. (2002). Feedback orientation, feedback culture, and the longitudinal performance management process. Human Resource Management Review, 12, 81–100.
- Marc, E. (2014, July 24). The Hard Truth about Effective Performance Management.
- Pulakos, E.D., & O’Leary, R.S. (2011). Why is performance management so broken? Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice, 4 (2), 146-164.
- Aguinis, H., & Kraiger, K. (2009). Benefits of training and development for individuals and teams, organizations, and society. Annual Review of Psychology, 60, 451 - 474.
- Culbertson, S. S., Henning, J. B. & Payne, S. C. (2013). Performance appraisal satisfaction: The role of feedback and goal orientation. Journal of Personnel Psychology, 12, 189-195.
- Rynes S., Gerhart B., Parks L. (2005). Personnel psychology: performance evaluation and pay for performance. Annual Review of Psychology, 572-600.
- Winters D. & Latham G.P. (2006). The effect of learning versus outcome goals on a simple versus a complex task. Group and Organization Management, 21, 236-250.