Recorded July 18th, 2017.
Effectively developing teams that harness individual strengths while managing differences is a challenge most leaders face. This webinar covers:
- How to identify when a team is the best option to complete a task.
- The key elements to launch and build an effective team.
- Strategies to improve a team's performance, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
Leading Teams Webinar Recording
Or, listen to the podcast version of this webinar:
Module 4 Questions and Answers
Printable Guides (great for review and summary information):
- Defining a Clear Purpose for Team Success (PDF)
- Clarifying Roles and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Establishing Norms and Expectations (PDF)
- Establishing Clear Decision-Making Processes(PDF)
- Quick Guides to Conflict: