Premiered June 25th at Noon.
Being a supervisor in “normal times” is no easy task, let alone managing the impacts of the events over the last few weeks and months. While virtually supporting the individual needs of those on your team while keeping them connected and engaged is easier said than done, it’s not impossible. Join us for the new webinar "Engaging Virtual Teams".
For a more active learning experience, download the Engaging Virtual Teams ActionSheet (MS Word). The ActionSheet becomes your takeaway to help reinforce learning and something that you can reference for later.
Engaging Virtual Teams Webinar
Or, listen to the podcast version of this webinar:
Engaging Virtual Teams Resources
- Engaging Virtual Teams ActionSheet (MS Word)
- Defining a Clear Purpose for Team Success (PDF)
- Clarifying Roles and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Establishing Norms and Expectations (PDF)
- Establishing Clear Decision-Making Processes (PDF)
- Assessing the Source of Conflict (PDF)
- Mastering Conflict Management Skills