Recorded on June 25, 2019.
Delegating effectively is more than just assigning a task, it’s getting the work done through other people. As a supervisor, you need to know which tasks are appropriate to delegate and which are not, who to delegate to, and how to ensure the project is on track.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Common barriers to delegating effectively
- Benefits: why delegate? Why not?
- Key concepts when it comes to delegation: which tasks to delegate? How do you know who is the right person for this task? How do you ensure the project does not get off track?
For a more active learning experience, download the Delegate to Achieve and Empower ActionSheet (MS Word). The ActionSheet becomes your takeaway to help reinforce learning and something that you can reference for later.
Delegate to Achieve and Empower Webinar
Or, listen to the podcast version of this webinar:
- SDC Module 1: Feedback and Coaching
- SDC Module 4: Leading Teams