Recorded on May 23, 2017.
Conflict in the workplace may be uncomfortable for many, yet it does have a purpose. In this webinar you will learn to:
- Recognize the benefits of conflict.
- Create more self-awareness regarding your own approach to conflict and that of others.
- Assess conflict to determine its source.
- Build the skills needed to effectively manage conflict.
Use the following timestamps to jump to the particular section of the webinar recording:
- 0:11 Welcome
- 02:30 Common Approaches to Conflict | 05:25 Benefits of Conflict
- 05:55 Get Ready: Self Awareness (competencies, your approach to conflict)
- 09:17 Get Set: Assessing Conflict (conflict sources)
- 13:20 Go: Mastering Conflict Management Skills
- 13:20 Knowing When to Get Involved
- 16:17 Managing Emotions
- 27:32 Building Trust
- 33:50 Seeking Solutions
- 38:49 Announcements and Q&A